- Remote Monitoring
- Clinical Environments
- Health and Wellness
The CVStrip™ is Class IIa medical devices and have received FDA clearance for sale in the US and regulatory approval (CE Mark) for distribution in the EU.
- 88% reduction in predictable codes.
- Vital signs changes seen 4 – 6 hours before cardiac arrest.
- Early detection of deterioration of condition in 12% of patients.
- Changes to vital signs were present prior to 75% of in-hospital cardiac arrest deaths.
- Leading US hospitals
- NHS UK
- Global Pharma companies
- US Government Departments
- Humanitarian Agencies
In the largest randomized trial in the World involving 6191 patients from the UK results found
- 45% reduction in mortality rates
- 20% reduction in emergency admissions
- 15% reduction in A&E visits
- 14% reduction in elective admissions
- 14% reduction in bed days
- 8% reduction in tariff costs